Thursday, March 1, 2012

Nebula Nails!

Ok, so instead of doing my homework and making a website about space, I painted my nails like space.  Inspired by these nails by The Nailasaurus (yes, that's three different links, click them all), these nails by PolishAholic, and these nails at Let Them Have Polish. There, I think I covered all the beautiful nail bloggers that inspire me on a daily basis.  I guess this was a 31 day challenge in October.  I am going to have to keep up on that and participate at some point.  Anyway, on to the pix.

So, there ya have it, I hope it'll look a little better next time now that I know what I'm doing, but I was so excited I had to share anyways.  You wanna see my rat?
Her name is Monkey and she is mostly hairless, isn't she the cutest?
Ok, it's time for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment