Monday, January 28, 2013

Hello!

Well, it's been a while since I regularly posted hasn't it? I have been doing some thinking about this blog. I am tired of only posting about nails. I think I have decided that I will post about whatever lovely crafty project I am currently doing and also my nails. I still enjoy doing them, I just haven't done interesting things with them lately. I am also thinking of starting up an Etsy store to sell my crafty wares. I think I will try and post a picture here and description before I post on Etsy, to give my readers a chance to purchase items at a lower price than they will be there. Here are a few of the things I have done in the past that I will be showing and selling here and on Etsy:

Cutie Patutie Booties

Feather and Fan Beanie

Itty Bitty Mary Janes
I am so excited to show this stuff off! I learned to knit just a couple years ago and basically just do baby things. These items actually went to a good friend of mine, so they specifically are not for sale, however, if you like the color and design, I still have this yarn and can make you a set. The Booties are $15 a pair and the Hats are $10. I also have patterns for a couple different styles of hats and I'll get some prototypes done soon, and I do washcloths as well. The washcloths will not be the same colors as the booty and hat sets but will be a coordinating color, or they are also great for adults as well, being all cotton, I can even do an all natural cotton with no dies or bleach. I can get other baby yarns too, what I currently have is 100% acrylic. The only difference is, if I need to buy specialty yarn, like wool, or cotton, they will cost a little extra. That cost depends on the cost of the yarn. I am also thinking of selling the patterns as well.

So, this is my first entry for crafty things. What do you think?

I will be updating as often as I can with new designs and new crafts, believe me, I make some cool stuff! Stay tuned!

Happy Crafting!

1 comment: