Monday, January 21, 2013

Hey, long time, no post!

So, my loverly fiance got me something wonderful for Christmas...
It is the entire Adventure Time collection from Pretty and Polished!
Since before Christmas he was telling me how he got me something really cool and I was super excited. But, it wasn't here at Christmas. It wasn't here a week after Christmas. Finally, he e-mailed P&P and she said "woolen, totally ran out, here's a refund." Then he turned around and placed another order and lo and behold, it was available. I got it last Friday. Whew, drama.

Anyway, this stuff is so great! I have tried Vampire Sing-Along and My Lumps.
This first pic is Vampire Sing-Along over a base of Rainstorm, a nice medium blue by China Glaze. It went on well, there was a little fishing for the large black circle glitter, the medium purples and whites were a bit sparse too, but there was plenty of mini red glitters.

The second is of My Lumps. This one I love. It's lumpy and squishy and a great shimmery purple base. Generously sprinkled throughout are purple and gold shards. This perfectly represents the lumpy space princess(who is one of my favorite characters).

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Manicures!


No comments:

Post a Comment