Wednesday, July 18, 2012

New Ring!!!

Heyguesswhat?!?! I got a new engagement ring! I originally had a beautiful sapphire ring, the sapphire was purple that changed to blue in certain lighting.  But, stupid me, I lost it in the bathroom at school.  I have felt so horrible about it. But recently, my lovely Fiance said that I could pick out a new ring if I wanted. I had seen a beautiful blue opal ring at one of the zoo gift shops we went to recently, and knew that's what I wanted.  I found "the one" at our 4th of July festival in the park.  One of those booths with all the pretty handmade silver jewelry caught my eye. I was with my bestie Bob and I fell in love. The rest is history.
The next day I realized that I had nail polish that would match the opal perfectly, so I did a matchy-mani.  I think I might coin that. Here ya go!



The colors I used were China Glaze - Blue Year's Eve, and Zoya - Maisie.
BYE is a beautiful blue metal flake. Maisie is a teal flakie. The stamping design was from the new mash set and done in Orly Dazzle.  I loved this design so much I made some earrings for myself.


I have gauged ears and I got the idea of just painting existing earrings. I bought these for $3 (they had the words "epic fail" on them, lol irony) and just painted them. Cool huh?

Happy Manicures!


1 comment: