Monday, July 23, 2012

Safety Dance!

Ok, so I have recently posted about my new favorite brand, Blackheart Beauty. Which as you may recall, is from Hot Topic and the bottles look like skulls.  Recently I purchased a few more and today I am gonna show you Safety Dance, and Royally Screwed. I picked them up and held them together and knew they were destined to be together. Safety Dance is a road cone orange jelly that goes on beautifully opaque in 3 coats. Royally Screwed is a clear base with blue glitter in small and medium hexes. They are a match made in heaven. The stamping on these is done in Orly Sweet Peacock.







I thought my nails looked like some sort of sports fan's display, so I stamped a unicorn. I imagine the team would be the Nebraska Fightin Corns. They are pretty big on the polo circuit, did you know the Fightin Corns scored 42 baskets last season without any fumbles making them par for the course? Hell yeah, go Fightin Corns!

Enough of my sillyness, go paint yer nails!

P.S. This is one of the black light colors and it is the shiznite!



1 comment: