Thursday, July 5, 2012

Ultimate Hero!

Today I have the ultimate hero, The Crowing! From the series Amory Wars by Claudio Sanchez(Lead singer of Coheed and Cambria). The Crowing is young Claudio Kilagannon. His parents killed his brother and sisters and then killed eachother as part of a master plan by Ultimate Villain Wilhelm Ryan.  Claudio was spared, to Ryan's chagrin. The prophecy in the Ghansgraad says that the Crowing will come and defeat the man that defies God. The most recent comic so far only has a few fleeting images of The Crowing so I apologize for the simplicity of this mani.  I plan on redoing it when the new comics are released.  By the way, All the albums done by Coheed and Cambria follow this story line. It's a pretty incredible project.






I really enjoyed this whole challenge and hope to do more in the future.  I have started school again so posts may be few and far between for the next two months.  But, I'll try and post sometimes so you know I'm alive.

Happy Manicures!

No comments:

Post a Comment