Thursday, May 24, 2012

Franken-Polish and Life Goals

I've caught the franken bug.  I started a rainbow dash franken last night and just ordered 72 tiny pots of nail art glitter and a dozen empty bottles.  Along with the bottles I had to order a bunch of other stuff (minimum order of $25, meh). I got the steel balls to go inside, three wheels of rhinestones, some gloves (so I don't ruin my nails when I do other nails), and some body butter. I'll take a pic and show you guys a great haul post when I get it all.

The other day I think I decided that I would do nails as volunteer work.  I want to do them at nursing homes and chemo-therapy appointments.  I've known so many people with cancer and know that chemo is horrible and grueling, I want to do something for them.  I want to be certified obviously, but I think that's my goal.  Right now I do my own nails and some of my friend's nails.  One of my friends asked how much I would charge to do friend's nails.  I was kind of taken aback, I didn't think of charging my friends, although I know they would be happy to pay me for the work.  What do you guys think? Should I charge my friends? If so, How much? I was thinking $10. Hand massage, filing shaping, color, maybe some art. I need advice! LOL

Happy Manicures!

P.S. So this isn't a completely picture-less post, here's the love of my life(the canine one anyway) Bambelina!


No comments:

Post a Comment