Monday, May 21, 2012

Wedding!

Yay! Congratulations Jenn and Michael! On May 12th these two wonderful people got married and my lovely Dingus officiated!  Not enough exclamation marks to express the joy!


Happy Couple!

Their colors were purple and peach and hot pink.  I did some nails for the Best Lady, a friend of mine and her hubby, Sweetpea, and myself.  I forgot to get pics of Sweetpea's nails and I should have, they were a pretty glitter purple with turquoise dried flowers on the thumbs(only nails they would fit). Oh well, here's the rest:


These are mine, boring cuz I was working on everyone else's lol. It's my color club franken Purple Paradise and Orly's Luxe. Simple and Sweet.




These are the nails of the Best Lady.  She is a really good friend of our and theirs of course.  The groomspeople were all wearing purple and black pinstripe and so I did my Purple Paradise with a black striper on top.  Then added the flower decals.  She was super happy!



This is Eskimo Pie, one of my besties.  Her hubby was one of the groomspeople and she's not very girly but had some really nice girly clothes on for the wedding.  I offered to do her nails in something that was kinda her style. That's a white creme from Pure Ice and A purple crackle from China Glaze.



This is her hubby Cynical Abe.  The beard below is why we call him Abe, he looks amish.  We got on a discussion of how Penn Gillette paints one nail for sleight of had purposes and decided he needed one nail painted. 


The camera came out and he got creative, LOL.



And this is my beautiful family.  My love: Dingus, the cheesy Miss SweatPea, and me: Mograt.

Well, there you have it, a new post!

Happy Manicures!


No comments:

Post a Comment