Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sunrise/Sunset

A couple weeks ago, I decided to try something with my delicious new color club Take Wing collection.  I started with a base of about 3 coats of Daisy Does It, a beautiful yellow.  Then I used hole reinforcers to cover the half moon area and placed some of my new striping tape in lines radiating from the half moons.  I used Sky High and Wing Fling in a gradient pattern over that(and let me tell you, sponging over tape is so much easier than just painting over it.  I may do that specifically from now on.) This is what I got: (Please excuse the crappy looking cuticles and tip wear, I wore this for about 3 days before remembering that I hadn't taken pics)


I think it was a great effect.  Super sparkly too!

Happy Manicures!

No comments:

Post a Comment