Thursday, May 3, 2012

Product Feature: OPI Nail Envy

So, Today I think I will tell you about one(of many) of my favorite products.  This is a great nail strengthener by OPI called Nail Envy.  I use it under every mani I do.  Before I started using it, my manis wouldn't last long, my nails would flake and peel and with it would come the polish.  I didn't think there was anything I could do until I saw one of the blogs I follow, (probably Nailasaurus, Polishaholic, or Let Them Have Polish, let me know if you use it too!)  It was quite a while ago so I don't remember exactly who mentioned it.  I went in search of this amazing thing.  I found it, at $16.99 a bottle! Whew! Way too much for my little budget.  But I had tried a ton of others with absolutely no results.  I decided to try this stuff even with the giant price tag. (should've started at ebay where I recently found 2 bottles for $11.95, *facepalm) I will never put regular polish directly on my nail again! This is the most amazing product I have ever used! I have strong long non-peeling nails all thanks to OPI Nail Envy. It's amazing! It's actually hard to clip my nails, they are so thick and strong. Try it. It's awesome.

Also, here is my new favorite polish again in a spongy mani.  Color Club - Take wing, With Orly - Dazzle, and Wet n Wild - Black Creme`. Love this!


So, I hope you like my little showcase and I hope it helps you out!

Happy Manicures!






disclaimer: I was not contacted by OPI in any way and I decided to do this review of my own accord.

No comments:

Post a Comment