Friday, May 4, 2012

MOAR COLOR CLUB!

I am just obsessed with the Color Club Take Wing collection.  It just makes me so happy! I picked up Dazzle by Orly as one of my first purchases when I started doing nail art again.  I love how nicely it covers in just ONE coat and how shiny it is.  Well, I decided that I wanted colors like it.  I started mixing Dazzle with the brightest colors I had.  These frankens were ok, not great.  But then I saw swatches of color club.  I was sitting in my car reading the blogroll from my phone, and decided then and there that I would own all the colors.  I also made a purple(which color club did not make, sadly) and the rest is history.  For this mani, I wanted something simple and incorporating some layering.  It turned out to be a pain in the a$$ but it was pretty.  The green (Fly With Me) is a very yellowish green. So it looks yellow on my nails. But it's still cool, and please excuse the total crap that is my pinky. LOL





I love the sharp lines on the purple, I think that happened because I put a layer of Seche Vite over the green so I could do the purple faster. Look for a Seche Vite review soon, that stuff is the bomb.

Happy Manicures!


No comments:

Post a Comment