Monday, August 6, 2012

Monkey See Monkey Do!


Today I have a lovely Monkey See Monkey Do that I am copying straight from Emma Thea at Manicurity!

Here's her design for the hunger games challenge, District 13:






Aren't they great? She used a base of OPI Number One Nemesis and the goo is Orly Glowstick.  I love it! It looks so toxic.

So, I tried it:







I also used OPI Number One Nemesis, but I mattified it with Warpaint Beauty Matte, and the goo is China Glaze Sun-Kissed.  I like hers a bit better in the pics, but mine was still cool in real life. I had to lower the red tones a bit to get it the color it is, I should have done a touch more. Anyways, make sure to check out her Blog, she's got some really great nail art!

Happy Manicures!

1 comment:

  1. EEEEE! Thanks!! I like your's a lot! The shimmer in Sun-Kissed makes it look really radioactive, and your photos are sooo much better than mine were. Awesome job :D

    ReplyDelete