Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Black and White Day 2!

Today is the second day of the black and white challenge.  The design is a black base (Liquid Vinyl by Orly) with a white design (Lightning Bolt Crackle by China Glaze).  I really love a good crackle.  I remember when they came out several years ago and they were so weird, but I was super excited when they made a comeback.  The first crackle I ever had was white, the problem was that it sucked up the base color around the edges. It looked horrible.  Now the formula is much better and its a nice crisp contrast.  I am really loving this challenge, Black and White are my favorite colors together. It's just beautiful! Ok, so without any more of my ado, here are the pics:


As you can see these are taken in my kitchen.  There are my lovely red towels.
I once tried a crackle over a design and it crackles mostly on the lines of the design, it's pretty neat. Later I might put a teal crackle over the top of this and see what happens. :)  Next up is Black Base with Some Color.  Lol, capital letters.I have an idea for that one already but you'll have to wait and see!

Happy Manicures!

No comments:

Post a Comment