Monday, April 9, 2012

Little things make me happy!

I am actually kind of excited.  One of my classes requires me to purchase my own domain name and hosting site.  So in non-techie terms, I'm gonna have my own website soon! Woo Hoo! I was trying to think of a domain name for myself and the website(Dreamhost) mashed my name up and came up with one for me, Amarapos. I think it sounds pretty cool, don't you? My blog will probably be moving there, but don't worry I will direct you to the right place. :)
I don't really have anything new on my nails at the moment, but I do have a pic of a neat design I did for my tea party not too long ago. It's a white base with most of my blues on it.  Makes me think of bubbles.  The blues are, in order from dark to light: Royal by Revlon, Blue Iguana by China Glaze, Blue Me Away! by Sally Hanson Xtreme Wear, a metal flake and light blue franken I made, and Bikini by Pure Ice.
Here's a pic:


My nails were nice and long, the dots are nice and round. Ah, I love it!

I think it is now time for bed.  I have school early tomorrow.

Happy Manicures!

No comments:

Post a Comment