Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 3!

Yay! Day 3! So, today is Black Base with Color.  I found this awesome new black which has black glitter! I actually found it in quite a few different brands but I bought it in pure ice, to save money while trying something new.  It's called Electric!, the other two colors are some un-named fluorescent purple from Sally Girl and Blue Raspberry Taffy by Finger Paints.  I got the idea from this post over at Nailside. Here ya go!


The neon purple is actually neon, but it is really thin and comes out a pretty grape over black.  The last picture is a result of all the experimenting I was doing today.  It's in the daylight from my window. I think it looks kind of neat. :)  The top two are my nightstand light.  It's the only one with one of those natural light CFLs.  I think I like those.
Anyways, I really love this new black.  I thought last night it looked like asphalt, so I may do a road trip mani this summer. LOL.

Happy Manicures!

No comments:

Post a Comment