Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 4 and 5 Black and White challenge

I must be a Betazoid. (Yes, I have been watching too much star trek) Whenever someone else is unhappy, I am unhappy.  Dingus has been really depressed lately and I can't help but feel the same way.  So, I've been painting my nails, and photographing, but not posting.  I didn't feel like I had anything good to say.  Last night we had a great night and today I feel refreshed.  So, now I am posting, lol.
First I have day 4 White base with color. I used a pearl white base by Essie called Oui Madame, and sponged on in order from pinky to thumb: Flirt Alert by Pure Ice (pink), Sun Kissed by Sally Hanson Xtreme Wear(orange), Mellow Yellow by Sally Hanson Xtreme Wear(yellow, duh), Wild Thing by Pure Ice(green), Blue Raspberry Taffy by Finger Paints(blue, duh), and Charged Up by Orly(purple).
Here are some pics!






Day 5 was color with black, I know this one is more black and white and color but I think the black designs over the color are what really make this design.  I bought a new shirt for girls night and it's awesome!  It's a pretty white flowy shirt with a mishmash of butterflies flowers and animal print! It sounds awful but it is gorgeous.  It also inspired my favorite manicure ever! Behold, Butterflies and nonsense:


I love this mani so hard! the white is Superstar by Pure Ice, the black stamping is Black Creme by Wet 'n Wild, and sadly the colors are some frankens I made up.  I loved Dazzle by Orly(silver) so much that I made several frankens in different colors with it.  For the butterfly stripes I used a black striper by K.I.S.S.  and they were inspired by this post at Amber Did It.
I just can't get enough of them.
Happy Manicures!

No comments:

Post a Comment