Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Precious! Color Club - Take Wing

I am so excited today! I have the best new collection to show you.  It's called Take Wing, by Color Club.  I had never heard of Color Club before but when I saw this post by The PolishAholic, I actually bought my first two within the hour.  They're that awesome. You can get them at Rite-Aid, that's the only place I've found them. Ok, so I'll quit my jabber, here are the pics!


Here are all the colors included in the collection:

Wing Fling


Sparkle and Soar


Daisy Does It


Fly With Me


Metamorphosis


Sky High
I was really upset that they didn't make a purple, so I made one! I mixed some Sky High with some Take Wing. You like?

I think I'll call it Purple Paradise

Here are some more lovely pics of the collection plus my purple.
 

And here are the first designs I did with my new beauties:








The sun was even shining!


So what do you think of this collection?

Happy Manicures!

No comments:

Post a Comment