Sunday, April 1, 2012

Challenge Accepted!

Hidey Ho!
This time I am posting for a challenge.  Since I started reading nail blogs, I have wanted to participate in a challenge.  I have seen some other challenges before and I think they are great.  How it works is someone comes up with a theme or series of themes and issues a challenge to come up with nail designs that follow the theme(s). This one is a Black and White Challenge issued by Mateja at Purple Glitters.  Some fellow bloggers also in this challenge that you should check out are Nailasaurus, Fab Fingertips, Sincerely Stephanie, The Lacquerologist, Nails and Noms, and Let Them Have Polish!
I wasn't invited this time, but Nailasaurus said it'd be cool if I did it. So, I'm gonna do my best and maybe next time I'll be officially in the challenge! So here is my day one, White base with a Black design.
So I tried to do a white with black stamp and failed miserably.  That's why this post was so late in the day.  But I think it turned out pretty nicely in the end with some decals and black tips. Here is the official challenge:
 
Here is the Schedule:
1. White base with black ( 1st Apr 2012)
2. Black base with white (4th Apr 2012)
3. Black base with color (7th  Apr 2012)
4. White base with color (10th Apr 2012)
5. Color base with black (13th Apr 2012)
6. Color base with white (16th Apr 2012)
7. Black & white with glitters (19th Apr 2012)
8. Sponging (22th Apr 2012)
9. Water marble (25th Apr 2012)
10. Manicure of your choice with black and white (28th Apr 2012)
 
I'm pretty excited but a little nervous about the water marble, haven't been able to master that one yet.
 
 
Happy Manicuring!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment