Saturday, June 2, 2012

Warm Tips!

LOL, I recently got my striping tape from china and they sent this great little paper with tips for disputes.  It said at the top, Warm Tips.  I think I will use that when I decide to do a tip post, like I am doing now.

Did you know that chapstick is great for your lips? Of course you did.  Did you also know that it is great for those messy manicures (sponging, watermarble, splatter, etc.) to make it super easy to get the polish off your skin? Yeah. I know. Smack in the forehead, duh. 
I was using petroleum jelly and a q-tip. Super messy, annoying, bleh.  Then I thought that I should try that other stuff that contains petroleum jelly, plain old chapstick. It is amazing! Just apply it around your nails, be careful not to get it on them! And after the messy manicure just use a q-tip to wipe off the extra polish. Done and done.

You know what else is cool? Using acrylic paints for little paintings on your nails.  I haven't quite got the skillz for the mona lisa yet, but I have done some fun stuff, you'll see it soon, *wink.  Just get one of those super tiny brushes in the art aisle and those tiny little pots of paint that are all attached together.  It's all you need! I only do my left hand because the right hand is nicely trained for painting, the left hand is mentally disabled, so my paintings would look like butt on my right hand.  I like to do fun designs that go with the art, on my right hand.

Okay, I think that's enough warm tips for today. I must go make dinner!

Happy Manicures!

No comments:

Post a Comment