Monday, August 13, 2012

Another Monkey See Monkey Do!

Hello, it's monday. Time for monkey see, monkey do, Monday.

So, check it out, I was searching for something totally unrelated and found this mani. (beware the site I linked to is not in english) I really don't remember at all where I found this. So, it's been sitting on pinterest for a while, I like to let them sit and then recreate them from memory. It's either a weird challenge to myself or laziness, I don't know which. Usually they aren't exact duplicates of the original and happily this one isn't and I still love it!


For some strange reason, I love dots this way, nice evenly dispersed dots are cool too, but this one reminds me of  this show I watched when I was little called Imagination Station, he taught us how to draw dinos and this is how their spots looked. It was a great show!


This is China Glaze Sun-Kissed and Splish-Splash. Love it! I got a lot of compliments on it. My SweetPea said it looked like dinosaur eggs when I said I thought it looked like dinosaur skin. She said "Dinosaur eggs are always spotty like that." I love her! I really want her to watch Jurassic Park, but everyone says its too mature for her. Pshaw! If she never sees it, she will never learn of the real dangers of genetic manipulation and using frog DNA. Or the diagnostic powers of poop. Also, the hazards of storing cryogenically frozen embryos in shaving cream containers and then running like an ass through a jungle full of man-eaters.

I looked, but didn't find any spotted eggs, but aren't these little guys adorable? yet deadly.

One little kid looked at my nails and he said, "Those nails are so fake!"
"These nails are so not fake!" I retorted. His mom laughed. "I peel oranges with these babies!"
That's me, constantly weirding out little kids. This little kid in particular is obsessed with my dog. When we come outside for potty time, he screams and comes running at full speed yelling "DOGGYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!" then he sits by the dog leaning real close so she'll lick his mouth. It's gross and weirds me out, so I guess the kid deserves all the weirding I can dish. She's a chihuahua though so no one thinks to treat her like a real dog and ask before petting her or be nice around her or anything. What bugs me, is that I tell him to back off cuz it makes my dog nervous, his parents stand there just staring. They don't even laugh. If they laughed I could despise them for being evil, but they stare like they're at a zoo. "Look, darling, our child is in the wild dog pen. The zookeeper is yelling for him to get out. I wonder why? Our son likes to be in there, he doesn't need to come out." Bah! I wish my dog would bite him, but then I'd get in trouble. Which totally sucks! Why should I be in trouble because some little shit likes to torture my dog and then got bit for it. I would stay away from where the kids play but the dumpster(where I throw her poo) is within visual range of their play area. Can't help it.

Oh, well. I'll stop ranting. Not a lot to be done about it. LOL. Plus, why am I ranting on a nail blog about my dumb little neighbor? I thought you'd enjoy a little laugh about the failures of parenting.

Once Again, Happy Manicures!

2 comments:

  1. Haha pretty nails. What a strange post. But very entertaining nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, loved reading this post. Very random and lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete