Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Award?!?!?!

The lovely Dina behind Secretary's Nail Art just gave me an award on Facebook today! Thank you so much! This is pretty neat, because now I get to nominate my favorite bloggers and they will come check me out! My evil plan is coming to fruition, mwahahahahaha!





She posted this on her blog about this award: (she got it here)

  •  Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
  •  Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
  •  Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
  •  Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
  •  Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
 Ok, so 7 things about myself:
  1. I have a nail blog, but nail injuries make me super nauseous.
  2. I dream about painting my nails.
  3. When I was in middle school, I would pierce my nails and put jump rings through the holes.
  4. My first nail art was an American Flag, and I remember making it too, I was very young.
  5. I get a lot of joy seeing my step-daughter get as excited about nail polish as I am.
  6. I love telling people how I do my nail art.
  7. I spend way more time than I should reading nail blogs and surfing for new nail art! 
Finally, I will nominate 15 relatively new blogs for this award: (in no particular order)
And I hate playing favorites, but really, this is my favorite blog! Jen The Polished Zombie at I like My Polish Black Just Like My Metal! She already has this award but we'll say she gets the Vice-Versatile Award! With a special award:

LOL!

I love all your blogs and hope you stick around to read mine too!

Happy Manicures!


11 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Great list you got there, and a few new names for me, which is AWESOME! just was I was hoping for. yay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award! I just did my first American flag nail art last week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! I'm totally going to rock the vice-versa award! That's awesome!!

    I remember when nail piercing was popular but never did it myself. I only saw them done with acrylics and always gold. I don't wear gold, only silver/platinum/white metals and was therefore discriminated against in the nail piercing department.

    Congrats on the award! My stalking obviously FAILS because I did not know you had a blog! Balls on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I did it myself, it was always silver. I hate Gold as well. And I am probably to blame for the not knowing I had a blog thing, not a good promoter. Facebook, I have two: facebook.com/amanda.postels and /Amarapos you can check out both of them, just send me a friend request on the regular one.

      Delete
    2. Requested. I have a green beard.

      Delete
  4. ALSO. Facebook. What facebook is this? It's only fair if I'm allowed to stalk back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the award! I can't believe you used to pierce your nails lol I hope you gave that up cause I can't imagine its good for your nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My nails were like acrylics in middle school, it actually took a lot of work to pierce them and it didn't weaken them at all. For a while they were wimpy and crap, but I started taking Biotin and they are almost back to their former glory!

      Delete
  6. My Plan is working! I got 5 new followers in the last 10 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Thanks so much for the award!! I posted about it on my Facebook page :) https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=337761049646258&set=a.295590787196618.72782.295575020531528&type=1

    I also spend wayyyy too much time on the internet looking at nail-related things

    ReplyDelete