Friday, August 31, 2012

August Haul Post

So, I thought that I would post all the polishes I get in a month. It actually surprised me though. I didn't realize I bought so much. I hit three blog sales, some store sales and won two prizes! I didn't actually spend that much money but I did get a lot. Let's start with blog sales:

The Real Teal, Skylar, Pool Boy-Toy, Gothic Lolita, and Fowl Play

Vivid Purple, Red Glitter, Sunshine Sparkle, and Worth The Risque.

Blue Rhapsody, Stroke of Brilliance, Turned up Turquoise, and Riveting.

I won an unconventional give-away at the Polished Zombie's Blog:

Manglaze: Mayonnaise and Cabron!
 I also won a give-away at 2Chix Laquer's facebook page:

Re-Phreshing!


These are some great dollar store finds as well as some cheapos that I got at drugstores:

Black Striper, holo glitter, Boho Gold(peridot dupe), Green Magnetic, Olive Green, and Lavender.
 I had to add to my blackheart beauty collection when Hot Topic had a bogo sale!

Toxicity and Primpin'.

Whew! That was a lot. Ok, I've been playing with these quite a bit so you'll see most of them in the next few days. I have also been nubbinized and since I have been loading up on pix and not posting, there will be a mix of my glorious long elegant nails, and my dumb crappy nubbins.  Blech, I think that's why I haven't wanted to post, so sad about my nubbins.
Oh well.

Happy Manicures! 



No comments:

Post a Comment