Saturday, June 23, 2012

Copper Goodness

I have a beautiful mani to show you today.  It is the weirdest polish I own.  It looks like a purple jelly with copper micro glitter.  But it comes out just copper.  When you take it off, the cotton pads are even purple.  It's so strange.

Here are a couple of bottle shots of the base color Ingenue, by Orly.



I added a rose gold glitter top coat and INM Northern Lights just to add to the sparkle.  I really loved this mani.




Then, I mattified it with Warpaint Beauty Matte top coat. This is the best matte I have found anywhere.  It is sadly being discontinued but my Hot Topic had them on clearance for 99 cents. I bought the rest of them.  It is even and smooth and dries slower than other mattes which I really like.






Like I said, I love this mani, it's so pretty. Like Rose Gold.

Happy Manicures!

No comments:

Post a Comment