Saturday, June 9, 2012

Some things

I realize, as I lie awake at 3am that I am really thankful for some things. When stuff is just getting me down, I usually dwell on it and let it eat at me. Today I faced a huge anxiety cause and took care of it. Then, I realized how many things are awesome in my life.
First of all, Dingus, the love of my life. He loves me more than anyone ever has and I am happy that I know it.
Also, Sweetpea. I love her so much and I am so proud of her. She had her kindergarten graduation celebration today and performed to foot loose and it was great!
Another thing I'm thankful for, are my friends. My four bridesmaids are my best friends. Coming out of depression I realize that I have a lot more than that too. I really love you guys!
My family is amazing too. My mom and my dad are a huge support to me.  I love them both and look up to them.
Finally, all my newfound inspirations in the other nail bloggers around the world. I feel like I am a part of something and its so exciting and dynamic! It really makes me feel happy to take part in this with all these amazing people.

Ok, I'm done with my sentimental-ness. More nail art tomorrow hopefully. I have a great mani on today that I'm dying to show you!

As always, Happy Manicures!

No comments:

Post a Comment