Thursday, June 14, 2012

X-Men Heroes!

I am overwhelmed by how much you guys liked the last post.  Thank you so much for your comments! This challenge is so much fun! So, today we did the heroes to come in and save the day! Since my last was X-Men villains obviously I wanted to do the X-Men heroes today.  I went for the aesthetically pleasing Storm, Rogue, Gambit, Nightcrawler, and Wolverine.  I am very pleased with how this turned out, in fact I took off all but storm and painted the rest of my nails like that.  The lightning bolt makes me happy.  Now, without further ado:







I loved this one!  I am also really happy to have it done on time.  I also want to thank my wonderful Fiance` Dingus for his amazing help on these manis.  He came up with the gambit one.  (That one is my second favorite.)  I am just giddy right now, this is so much fun!

Happy Manicures!

1 comment: