Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Disney Villain!



Week 3, Disney!  I was originally thinking princesses and evil witches/queens/stepmothers, but really that's just conditional thinking from my lovely Sweetpea.  I finally started thinking outside the box and came up with my favorite disney movie ever...

Emperor's New Groove!!!

I love that movie! It is so hilarious and the good guy is kind of a minor character.  The bad guys don't die or get banished, one is turned into a kitten and the other becomes a scout leader. The main character is like an antihero.

So, for the villains we have Yzma and Kronk.  Yzma is the real bad guy(gal), Kronk is her henchman and doesn't really realize that he's with a bad guy. For my nails I did (from thumb to pinky): Yzma's Cape thingy, A tribal design in yzma's colors, The label on the extract of Llama, Kronk's uniform, and The hammer from Yzma's fantasy.

Favorite quote from these characters:
"I know, I'll turn him into a flea, a harmless little flea. Then I'll put him in a box and put that box inside another box and I'll mail that box to myself.  And when it arrives, HA HA HA, I'LL SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER!!!" LOL

OK, here are the pics:



I love the llama label.  I'm going to do a whole mani with animal silhouettes.

On thursday the heroes come to save the day!

Happy Manicures!

1 comment: