Tuesday, June 12, 2012

X-Men!

So, I decided to try out this chalenge started by Jo at Northern Nails.  This is a challenge I was actually wanting to put forth myself only a little differently.  Let me introduce, Heroes Vs Villains!





I am so excited! There are six ladies "officially" participating in this challenge.  I am not official, but check out these other ladies to see what they did.

 Sammy @ Nailasaurus
Debbie @ the crumpet
Sarah @ Spellbinding Nails
Jo @ NorthernNails
Charlotte @ Charlottes Nails
Kerrie @ PishPosh and Polish

So, here's what I did.  I did some great villains from the x-men: Juggernaut, Pyro, Magneto, Mystique, and Toad.  I chose them becuase they would make interesting nail art, and because they're my favorites.  So, without further ado, here is my art!







What do you think?  I think my favorite nail was pyro.  It was so much fun! Now to get started on my heroes so I'm not so late in the day for that one!

Happy Manicures!


3 comments: