Tuesday, June 19, 2012

DC Villains!



Time for another installment of Heroes Vs Villains.  Today we have the dc villains.  I chose to go with heroes from the JLA, and so went with their respective nemeses.
I have Ragdoll, enemy of the Flash; Angle Man, enemy of Wonder Woman; Black Alice, enemy of Black Canary; Lex Luthor, enemy of Superman; and The Joker, enemy of Batman.
It was really hard to decide who I would do. I wanted aesthetically pleasing heroes and villains, and also not extremely obscure ones.  I knew immediately that Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman would be included.  I also like the Flash but I know of none of his enemies (google is amazing in this respect).  Then I thought I needed another girl and chose the Black Canary.  Their enemies were not nearly as easy to choose from.  Joker and Lex were simple obvious choices.  Wonder Woman's archnemesis is a nazi though and I was not about to put a swastika on my nails. Ick.  So, I picked a more obscure but seriously funny villain, Angle Man.  All his bad guy stuff is centered around angles, LOL. Then, I was looking at the Flash.  I like Rose/Thorn a chick with multiple personalities and one is a villain.  I could not get thorns to look right on my nails though, so I went back and chose Ragdoll, which is actually a more recurring villain.  Ragdoll is like the green goblin in that Dad started this franchise, being triple jointed gave him the name Ragdoll, and one of his sons, also being triple jointed, took over.  Finally, I chose Black Canary, and for some reason google seems to think her main enemy is the green arrow.  Maybe cuz they had a horrible break up or something.  Anyways, I found that she had an enemy called Black Alice, and being a huge fan of the name Alice, I chose that one.  Alice can steal the magical powers of others.  My pic shows her after she stole Shazam's powers. Anyway, without further ado, here is my art!







Excellent, now to start on the Heroes.  I have a feeling this may be easier...

Happy Manicures!

1 comment: