Saturday, June 23, 2012

MOAR SKULLS!!!

I was so happy with Blue Me by Blackheart, that I had to go get more.  I now have a family of Seven Blackheart Nail Lacquers! They are available at Hot Topic stores and Hot Topic Online for just $5(plus shipping if you order online). They are vegen friendly, which I'm not sure if that really means anything in polish.  They smell funny, and it makes me sneeze, but they are by far the best polishes I own.  The formula is incredible. Super smooth, super shiny, and gorgeous!  I want the rest of the line. Here's what I have so far:


If I could figure out how to do a page break I would.  This is a pic heavy post and I apologize if this sucks for you.

Here are the individual bottles and swatches.  All of them are 3 coats, no top coat. I didn't use a top coat because they all have unique finishes.

Beautiful Revenge


This one is like a jelly sandwich in a bottle.  This is three coats and I think it is perfect.  The glitter is well proportioned and it covers nicely.

WTFuchsia


This one is a nice neon-ish fuchsia.  I say neon-ish because it doesn't dry as matte as my other neons but it has a nice satin finish. 

Violet Tendancies


This one is so pretty! I'll have to do a comparison because it looks exactly like the purple color club franken I did a while back Purple Paradise.  This is from me remembering the color though so they could be quite different. 

Shocking Pink


I think this one has a crappy name.  I mean Shocking Pink? Come on.  It's more of a coral anyways.  But it does have a nice satin finish and is a great color.  I'm excited to wear this one.

Deceit


I have a teal like this from Zoya, but this one has tiny glitter along with the flakies.  The jelly base is super squishy too.  I love this one, I wanna layer it over shocking pink!

Blue Me


This one I've already reviewed but I love it so much I can't stop talking about it.  I'm wearing it right now and it's the second time I've worn it.  I am all about art but this one is so gorgeous I do very minimal stuff to it.  It is super shiny, super jelly, and super fantastic. Ok, I'll stop now. LOL

P.S. This one is black light responsive! My phone has a nervous breakdown when I try to photograph it, but it is super cool, trust me. 

Creep Show


I also really like this one.  It doesn't get very opaque on real nails, but it'd be awesome over a lime neon.  I've seen it over white and it really tames down and doesn't look as toxic.  Anyways it's got glitter in it and it glows in the dark. Win!

I love these polishes and I recommend everyone buy them. If you like bright colors, these are it.  There are also a lot more black light and glowy ones, I'll get those next.

Hope you enjoyed these!

Happy Manicures!

Oh, P.S. Do you like my new watermark?

1 comment:

  1. Oh Violet Tendancies & Blue Me & Creep Show. Still seriously theee coolest bottles I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete