Monday, June 11, 2012

CopyCat



Actually It's called Monkey See Monkey Do monday.  I have seen this on a lot of blogs and since I get my inspiration from fellow bloggers I thought I'd participate in this.  It may not be every monday but today is one that is really cool.  Lucy over at Lucy's Stash did this design for a pink and blue challenge on June 6th.  I decided to copy it.  I did mine a little differently, I used Pink Voltage and Blue Year's Eve by China Glaze. She used Love's a Beach by China Glaze and Ibiza by Zoya.  I also added a rhinestone, way to be unique right?



So, besides being less than crisp, what do you think?  I love the pink and blue combo.  And this pink is eye blastingly bright by itself. Oh yeah, the rhinestones (or studs) came off my shirt while I was doing the manicure so I just stuck em on. LOL

Happy Manicures!

1 comment: