Thursday, June 28, 2012

Disney Hero!






Today we have The Disney Hero.  If you remember, I grabbed the villains from The Emperor's New Groove, so now here are the heroes to save the day. 

Emperor Kuzko is a selfish, arrogant, horrible leader of an ancient Inca society. He is turned into a llama by Yzma(the villain from last week) and ends up relying on Pacha for help.  Pacha is a good honest villager who raises llamas and alpacas.  He helps Kuzko back to the palace and back into a human body.  He also helps Kuzko become a better human being and a wonderful leader.  The nail designs are (thumb to pinky)the steamed pill bug for the happy couple, Kuzko's crown, tribal designs from the cover of the movie, Pacha's Village, and Pacha's Poncho. I really like the pill bug and the village. 




Yay! Look at the hot steamy pill bug! I Love it.  Well, that's it for me today. Next week I am super excited for the end of this challenge so I can do the ultimate hero and villain.

Happy Manicures!

No comments:

Post a Comment