Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Skulls!!!

Ok, so this is one of the first times I have posted about something the day I did it.  I bought the polish yesterday, tried it, and loved it instantly.  But, then I stamped all over it and made it look stupid.  Sometimes less is more, so I took it all off and repainted, then put just a line of green pearls on my ring fingers.  So gorgeous! Makes me think of dinosaurs. Rawr!
This polish was mentioned on Macabre Manicures and then Eskimo Pie sent me a message on Facebook saying this polish made her think of me because its in a skull shaped bottle!  So, of course, I had to have some.  I got this beautiful blue called Blue Me (black light responsive) and a sparkly green called Creep Show (glow-in-the-dark).  Both are a dream jelly! They go on super smooth and glossy and so squishy! They are from a new line at hot topic, called Black Heart.  I expected a crappy polish from hot topic as most of their stuff is awful, but I really wanted the bottle.  So I got some and I am very pleasantly surprised! I will be buying more. I took pics, but sadly my camera curls up in the fetal position and starts sobbing when I try to take black light pics. Believe me though, it is awesome! And now, without any more ado, the pics!





Super cute bottles yeah? I wanted them just for the bottles but after falling in love with the formula, I now have a legit reason to buy them.  Plus, they're only $5! Epic win!

Happy Manicures!

1 comment: