Friday, September 14, 2012

31 Day Challenge, Day 14. Floral!


I have to admit, I think floral prints are a little girly and I'm not girly. I do, however, have flowers in my tattoos and these flowers are from my newest, Layla.





She's not terribly new, April I think is when she came into my life. I designed her myself and love her to pieces. So, she inspired my floral mani:




The base is actually another untried by Wet n Wild - Night Prowl. I really like it. The pics don't do it justice, it's a beautiful black with fuchsia micro glitter. Love! This is also the thrid mani in a row I did on top of the others and the glue base. It was actually pretty cool to take it all off in one big chunk. I hope you're enjoying this challenge, I'm definitely enjoying doing it!

Happy Manicures!

2 comments: