Friday, September 7, 2012

31 Day Challenge, Day 7. Black & White

I was really excited about today. The last black and white mani I did was kind of a fail. A lot of people said they liked it, but I didn't. This one is a little better. I used Manglaze Mayonnaise and Matte is Murder. I love these polishes! And not really surprising cuz they're so awesome, they stamp well too. At least the black did. I might like this mani more if it was glossy. I've already ruined it however, and will never know. LOL

I love Harley Quinn and really want to do a mani dedicated to her. This one is inspired by her, but it's in black & white, no red.




Oh, and the little playing cards are Fimo things. I bought 50 canes of fimo designs a while back and if you slice them really thin, you can use them as nail decorations. I may not like how this looks, but I am patting myself on the back for the great stamping.

One last thing for today, I have perfected the formula for Bigger on the Inside, which was featured in this mani. I am going to sell bottles of this polish for $7 and if I have to ship it it's an extra $2 for shipping. If you are interested email me at arpostels[at]gmail[dot]com.

Happy Manicures!


1 comment:

  1. I love Harley! Those cards are ridiculously cute! I've tried stamping with MiM before but didn't get the results you did. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete