Saturday, September 8, 2012

31 Day Challenge, Day 9. Rainbow!


I love rainbow nails and I always want to use my color club take wing collection for them. The problem is, there's no red or purple, and the green is a weird shiny olive. Come on! So, I substituted Sally Hanson Red Carpet, a Purple I made called Purple Paradise, and just used the green in the collection cuz I didn't have one that would look good. Not that this one does. Overall I like this mani, but I think it looks less rainbow and more candy. Candy is good though right?



So there you have it, kind of a half assed mani. I am dissapointed with my work on this one, but its ok. Tomorrow's is fab-u-lous! I am excited to show you that one. It features two frankens of mine and maybe something else, we'll have to see.

Happy Manicures!

1 comment: