Wednesday, September 5, 2012

31 Day challenge, Day 5. Blue!


I love blue! I usually say green is my fav color but I think blue actually is. I love all shades of blue and one of my most favorite spaceships is blue. The T.A.R.D.I.S.! So, since I can't get nerdlacquer's I Think You Call Me...Sexy, I made my own Tardis blue. I call it Bigger On The Inside. Here ya go!

(P.S. I am not currently wearing it, I made it while I still had luxurious long nails. boo)



I decided to bling it up a little with Icing- Call Me Glitzy!
Like I said, I love blue!  This polish came out better than I ever hoped. Three easy coats(really it's opaque in two) super easy clean up and the shimmer is to die for. I didn't even want to put the glitter on top cuz I just liked looking at it so much! My favorite blue.

Happy Manicures!

1 comment:

  1. ...excuse me, I need to grab a napkin or a sham-wow to wipe the drool off my keyboard.

    THAT IS A GODDAMN GORGEOUS BLUE!

    Jeeeeeebus. *pets screen*

    ReplyDelete